« View county listWind Advisory
San Juan County-Western Whatcom County-Western Skagit County-
Admiralty Inlet Area-
316 AM PST Sun Nov 19 2017
...WIND ADVISORY NOW IN EFFECT FOR THE ADMIRALTY INLET AREA
NORTHWARD UNTIL 6 PM PST THIS EVENING...
* WIND...Southerly and increasing to 20 to 35 mph with local
gusts near 55 mph.
* SOME AFFECTED LOCATIONS...Oak Harbor, Lopez Island, Bellingham,
and Mount Vernon.
* TIMING...The strongest winds are anticipated to occur between 10
AM and 5 PM PST.
* IMPACTS...Snapped tree limbs and brief power outages.
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 30 to 39 mph and/or gusts of
45 to 57 mph are expected. Winds this strong can make driving
difficult, especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra
$$Winter Weather Advisory
Cascades of Whatcom and Skagit Counties-
304 AM PST Sun Nov 19 2017
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY NOW IN EFFECT FROM 6 AM THIS MORNING
TO 10 PM PST THIS EVENING ABOVE 4000 FEET...
* WHAT...Snow expected. Plan on difficult travel conditions. Total
snow accumulations of 8 to 16 inches are expected.
* WHERE...Cascade mountains of Whatcom and Skagit Counties,
including the Mount Baker Ski Area.
* WHEN...From 6 AM this morning to 10 PM PST tonight.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Be prepared for reduced visibilities at
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means periods of snow will
cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered
roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while driving.
The latest road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.