« View county listFlood Warning
846 PM CST Sat Feb 24 2018
The Flood Warning continues for
the S.F. Fork Forked Deer River near Halls
* until further notice.
* At 08 PM Saturday the stage was 12.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring AND Minor flooding is forecast.
* Maximum forecast stage of 13.0 feet on Sunday February 25.
* Flood stage is 9.0 feet.
* The river rose above flood stage and will continue rising to near
13.0 feet by Sunday February 25 then begin falling.
* At 12.5 feet...Water is flowing over Highway 210 north of Halls.
Several low lying roads near the South Fork of the Forked Deer
River are flooded.
LAT...LON 3595 8948 3600 8940 3589 8932 3584 8940