« View county listHigh Wind Watch
Northern and Eastern Klamath County and Western Lake County-
Central and Eastern Lake County-
941 PM PST Fri Jan 19 2018
...HIGH WIND WATCH NOW IN EFFECT FROM SUNDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH
LATE SUNDAY NIGHT...
* Winds...Southwest 35 to 45 mph with gust to 65 mph possible.
* Timing...Winds increase Sunday morning, then peak Sunday
afternoon into Sunday evening.
* Locations include...Most of highway 31 including Paisley, Summer
Lake, and Silver Lake, and the higher terrain around the Klamath
and Lake County line.
* Impacts...Driving may become difficult on area roadways,
especially for high profile vehicles. In populated areas,
unsecured items may be blown about.
* View the hazard area in detail at
A High Wind Watch means there is the potential for a hazardous
high wind event. Sustained winds of at least 40 mph, or gusts of
58 mph or stronger may occur. Continue to monitor the latest