« View county listWind Advisory
Northern and Eastern Klamath County and Western Lake County-
Central and Eastern Lake County-
Including the city of Valley Falls
1009 PM PST Sat Nov 18 2017
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 10 PM SUNDAY TO 4 PM PST
* Winds...Southwest 25 to 35 mph with gusts to 55 mph possible.
Locally higher gusts to 60 mph are possible in the higher
* Timing...Late Sunday night through Monday afternoon. The
strongest winds are expected early Monday morning.
* Locations include...Summer Lake, Paisley and along Hwy 31
between those locations. Cedar Pass on Hwy 299, The Warner
Mountains and higher elevations of Lake County.
* Impacts...Travel will be difficult for high profile vehicles.
Unsecured items may be blown around.
* View the hazard area in detail at
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected with
higher gusts possible. Winds this strong can make driving
difficult, especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra