« View county listFlood Warning
339 PM PDT Tue Jun 20 2017
The Flood Warning continues for
The Walker River Near Mason.
* until further notice.
* At 3:15 PM Tuesday the stage was 10.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 9.8 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Moderate to Major flooding is
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 11.9 feet by late
Saturday evening. Additional rises may be possible thereafter.
* Impact...At 11.9 feet...Moderate to Major flooding in the Mason
Valley-Yerington area. Some portions of Yerington may flood if
breaches develop and the river spreads east. Flooding of many
secondary and some primary roads occurs. Structures adjacent to
the river in the flood plain may be damaged if not protected.
Extensive flooding of farmland and pasture near the river flood.
* This flood wave will continue downstream to the Weber Reservoir.
* Flood history...This crest compares to a previous crest of 11.6
feet on July 11 1995.
LAT...LON 3881 11920 3917 11927 3919 11898 3912 11890 3885 11908