« View county listWind Advisory
Livingston Area-Beartooth Foothills-
Including the cities of Livingston, Fishtail, and McLeod
222 AM MDT Wed Sep 20 2017
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 PM MDT THIS EVENING...
* TIMING...Wind becoming stronger this morning, and remaining
very windy through early this evening.
* IMPACTS...Difficult driving conditions due to strong and sudden
* WINDS...West to southwest gusts of 45 to 60 mph at times.
Winds this strong can make travel difficult. Drivers of high
profile vehicles should use extra caution...particularly along
portions of Interstate 90 from Springdale to Livingston.
$$Winter Storm Warning
251 PM MDT Wed Sep 20 2017
...WINTER STORM WARNING IN EFFECT FROM 6 PM THIS EVENING TO 6 AM
The National Weather Service in Billings has issued a Winter
Storm Warning for Heavy Snow...which is in effect from 6 PM this
evening to 6 AM MDT Saturday.
* IMPACTS...Travel in the high country will be affected by periods
of heavy snowfall. Hunters and recreationists should be prepared
for dangerous winter conditions. Travel across Beartooth Pass
could be interrupted for a prolonged period.
* TIMING...Tonight through Friday night. Heaviest snowfall
expected Thursday afternoon through Friday.
* SNOW ACCUMULATION...10 to 20 inches, greatest above 8000 feet.
A Winter Storm Warning means a significant amount of snow is
expected or occurring. This will make travel and back country
conditions very hazardous.