« View county listFlood Warning
906 PM EDT Sun Sep 24 2017
The Flood Warning continues for
The Santa Fe River At Three Rivers Estates.
* until Thursday afternoon...Or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 2:00 PM Sunday the stage was 18.6 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impact...At 18.0 feet...Water begins to flood River Run Road in
* Impact...At 17.0 feet...Water begins to enter backyards of
residences on Santa Fe Road in Columbia County and on River Run
Road in Suwannee County.
* Impact...At 16.2 feet...Florida Fish and Wildlife Commission begins
enforcement of a no wake zone on the Santa Fe River from the
unnamed island 1.5 miles downstream of the Wilson's Spring Boat
Ramp to the confluence with the Suwannee River and on the
Ichetucknee River upstream to the US 27 bridge.
* Impact...At 16.0 feet...Lowland flooding begins on SW Santa Fe Drive
south of Santa Fe Road in Columbia County.
FLD OBSERVED 7AM EST / 8AM EDT FORECAST
LOCATION STG STG DAY TIME Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri
Three River 17 18.6 Sun 02 PM 18.1 17.6 17.3 17.0 16.8
LAT...LON 2990 8278 2992 8280 2990 8283 2993 8283 2995 8279 2993 8276