« View county listFlood Warning
1027 AM EDT Wed Sep 20 2017
The Flood Warning continues for
The St Mary's River At Macclenny.
* until further notice...Or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 9:45 AM Wednesday the stage was 15.6 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 12.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to a stage of 15.1 feet
by tomorrow morning.
* Impact...At 15.0 feet...Flooding begins to impact the lower end of
Steel Bridge Road on the Florida side and cuts off access to the
river gage as well as access to several homes.
* Impact...At 14.0 feet...Flooding of bottomlands along the river and
some lower access roads inlcuding the lower half of St. Mary's
River Bluff Road which cuts off 15 to 20 homes on the Georgia side.
* Impact...At 12.0 feet...Minor flooding of low lying areas and timber
lands including some properties along St. Mary's River Bluff Road
and the Cypress Landing Resort on the Georgia side.
FLD OBSERVED 7AM EST / 8AM EDT FORECAST
LOCATION STG STG DAY TIME Thu Fri Sat Sun Mon
Macclenny 12 15.6 Wed 10 AM 15.1 14.6 14.0 13.4 12.7
LAT...LON 3041 8221 3038 8207 3062 8204 3062 8198 3034 8203 3035 8220