« View county listFlood Warning
908 AM EDT Wed Sep 20 2017
The Flood Warning continues for
The Withlacoochee At Trilby
* Until further notice.
* At 08 AM Wednesday the stage was 17.6 feet.
* Major flooding is occurring and Major flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 12.0 feet.
* The river will continue rising to near 17.7 feet by tomorrow early afternoon
then begin falling.
* Impact...at 15.6 feet...Water is 2 to 3 feet over the bridge at Clay Sink
road and State Road 575.
* Impact...at 15.3 feet...Riverdale trailers are flooded.
* Impact...at 14.2 feet...River road east of the river is flooded. One campsite
at the park is flooded. Peterson Park is flooded and closed. One home on
Cercelia road is isolated. The Florida Campland is flooded. Wood River Court
homes are isolated. And the Withlacoochee River canoe rental is flooded.
* Impact...at 12.0 feet...Flooding begins at Lacoochee, Talisman Estates,
Riverdale, and River Height Estates.
* Flood history...This crest compares to a previous crest of 17.9 feet on Sep 11
FLD OBSERVED FORECAST 8AM
LOCATION STG STG DAY TIME Thu Fri Sat Sun Mon
Trilby 12.0 17.6 Wed 08 AM 17.7 17.7 17.6 17.5 17.2
LAT...LON 2838 8219 2854 8226 2854 8217 2838 8210